Expand my Community achievements bar.

Unable to build code using the latest archetype 21

Level 9

Hi All,

I have created AEM project using archetype21 and copied all my custom code to respective modules(core,ui,config).When i build code the code i am getting below error.

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.felix:maven-scr-plugin:1.25.0:scr (generate-scr-descriptor) on project dcom.core: C:\Users\xxxx\Documents\yyyy\AEM-Cloud\modules\zzzz\zzzz.core\target\classes\OSGI-INF\metatype\metatype.properties : metatype properties file must be stored outside of OSGI-INF\metatype, move it to OSGI-INF\l10n -> [Help 1]

Not sure what's the meaning of this error and don't know how to resolve this issue.

If anyone has idea please help me.

Thanks,

GK

2 Replies

Level 1

Same Issue here. Not using archetype21 but upgrading existing AEM 6.3 project to AEM 6.5 error occurs with same maven-scr-plugin version  1.25.0. Trying to build with OpenJDK 11.

Community Advisor

Or latest archetypes, we need to comply with the Adobe's recommended Project structure https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-cloud-service/content/implementing/develo...

While migrating assure code from the legacy systems comply to the suggested folder structure

Aanchal Sikka