Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Unable to add XML documentation for AEM(CCMS) in AEM as a cloud

Level 2

I am trying to add XML documentation for AEM in AEM as a cloud. Followed installation step as per below installation guide 

https://helpx.adobe.com/content/dam/help/en/xml-documentation-solution/4-0/XML-Documentation-for-Ado...

But the build is getting failed with following error 

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.jackrabbit:filevault-package-maven-plugin:1.1.6:validate-package (default-validate-package) on project aemaacs-dox-project-dox-installer: Execution default-validate-package of goal org.apache.jackrabbit:filevault-package-maven-plugin:1.1.6:validate-package failed: Archive 'C:\test\dox\dox.installer\target\aemaacs-dox-project-dox-installer-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT.zip\jcr_root\apps\dxmlAddOn\install\com.adobe.fmdita-aemaacs-4.0.273.zip' does not contain a filter.xml. -> [Help 1]

I could not find any detailed documentation or trouble shoot in google. Does anyone have any idea about this? 

2 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi Ezhil,

Welcome to Adobe Community !!
What is the exact version of your AEM as a Cloud Instance?

Aș per the error share on your description, this seems to be an issue with that package installer (SNAPSHOT.zip)

Have you tested it with a different location and with Admin user?

Thanks,

Vikram Gaur

Level 1

Are you able to fix this as i am seeing similar error.