Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Twitter Feed issues in AEM 6.5

Level 3

Hi All,

I am unable to run the Twitter Feed scheduler. Could you please help on this.

[sling-default-4-com.adobe.acs.commons.twitter.impl.TwitterFeedScheduler.34311] com.adobe.acs.commons.twitter.impl.TwitterFeedUpdaterImpl Twitter component found on /content/my-Project/en/configurations/twitter/commission, but page cannot be adapted to Twitter API. Check Cloud SErvice configuration

naveen123_0-1646677010538.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Check the pointers about the following, mentioned in this official feature page.- https://adobe-consulting-services.github.io/acs-aem-commons/features/social/twitter/index.html

• Twitter4J API
  • Service User with respective permissions. 
  • ACS commons version in general

View solution in original post

11 Replies

Community Advisor

@naveen123 

We need to create Cloud Service Config for Twitter and associate the config to the desired site page. 

• For the config
    • Can you confirm if you have created config in Tools -> Cloud Services -> Twitter Social Login Configuration and is available in respective /conf path
    • Example : Similar config in we-retail site is available in /conf/we-retail/settings/cloudconfigs/twitterconnect
  • For associating it to the site,
    • Root site page, say /content/demo -> Page properties -> Advanced -> Cloud Configuration -> select /conf/demo path.
    • Check if it works at this stage. 
    • If it is still an issue, try to create below property manually via CRXDE in /conf/demo/jcr:content 
      • Property name : cq:cloudserviceconfigs
      • Property value : /conf/demo/settings/cloudconfigs/twitterconnect

Level 3

Hi Vijayalakshmi,

THanks for working on this, let me do the config changes and if any issues I'll let you know.

Level 3

Hi Vijayalakshmi,

I have done all the changes which you have suggested and still facing same issue. Please refer the all the screen shots. COuld you please help on this.

naveen123_0-1646848742058.pngnaveen123_1-1646848866170.png

naveen123_2-1646849568828.png

naveen123_4-1646849663767.png

naveen123_3-1646849657387.png

Community Advisor

The created configuration is not added to the site root. (hence page is not getting adapted to Twitter)

Your configuration is available in /conf/global  - set that to Page properties and try. (Ideally can create config under project specific /conf path. For now you try with this. Once you see it working, you can move to project specific path)

Level 3

Hi Vijayalakshmi, 

I have already added the to the Site root Page properties as below. Still i am facing same issue.

naveen123_0-1646853415793.png

Community Advisor

No worries. Can you try creating the property manually like I said in my initial response. 

• Property Name : cq:cloudserviceconfigs
  • Property Value: /conf/global/settings/cloudconfigs/twitterconnect
  • Property Type : String[] (Multi property)

This is in site root page's jcr:content - Eg: /content/demo/jcr:content (add property to this node)

Level 3

Hi Vijayalakshmi, 

I have added same under/content/myproject/jcr:content. Please refer the screen shot. still facing same issue.

naveen123_0-1646854482313.png

Community Advisor

It should be a Multi property (Delete this and create it as Multi String property - Select Multi Button)

If it is still not working, create a logger in http://localhost:4502/system/console/slinglog for the class - com.adobe.acs.commons.twitter.impl.TwitterAdapterFactory at Debug Level and share the logs upon execution. 

Level 3

HI Vijayalakshmi,

I have added the TwitterAdapterFactory Class to Debug  Level as below and tried to get the logs.But there is no logs for this class. Still facing same issue.

naveen123_0-1646856019869.pngnaveen123_1-1646856063370.png

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Check the pointers about the following, mentioned in this official feature page.- https://adobe-consulting-services.github.io/acs-aem-commons/features/social/twitter/index.html

• Twitter4J API
  • Service User with respective permissions. 
  • ACS commons version in general

Level 3

Hi Vijayalakshmi,

Really sorry for late reply, ACS commons version is 4.12.0 and 

naveen123_0-1647861806673.png

Still i am facing issue only I think it is not adapting the TWitter.class

Twitter client = (Twitter)page.adaptTo(Twitter.class);

Could you please help on this.