Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

TouchUI richtext component "useFixedInlineToolbar" property not working

Level 2

Hi,

I have created a touchUI richtext component but i am facing issues:

when the dialog is opened for the first time the useFixedInlineToolbar property which is supposed to show the toolbar even when we dont click on the richtext area doesn't work.

Same it does when we reopen the dialog for the second time after entering some data.

Only when you click inside the richtext area you can see the toolbar. And if u give the value of the property as false it wont allow me to edit.

It is a duplicate of the post:

AEM 6.3 richtext

I have asked the question there as well but since its already been answered so i thought of raising a new query.

Can anyone help me out with the fix here.

Screenshot:

1373626_pastedImage_7.png

Thanks,

Arjit

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Administrator

Engineering reply: -

This is Expected. Since, a dialog can contain multiple RTE, at a time, only one RTE's toolbar should be visible. Hence, it is decided to show on the toolbar on click inside it.

Kautuk Sahni

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Administrator

Engineering reply: -

This is Expected. Since, a dialog can contain multiple RTE, at a time, only one RTE's toolbar should be visible. Hence, it is decided to show on the toolbar on click inside it.

Kautuk Sahni