Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

Touch Ui DAM Carousel Component dialog issue

Former Community Member

Hi all,

• when i drag and drop Dam carousel component into the parsys im getting error    : org.apache.sling.api.scripting.ScriptEvaluationException: javax.servlet.ServletException: javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Could not find script empty.jsp
  • To resolve this i have added empty.jsp file inside the component, then when i try to insert the component dialog itself is not displaying on the page.

Same issue happening with list_default.jsp file.

• One more issue is If i select fixed list from dropdown options then it has to go to next tab where i can enter the path of videos to display. If i select child pages then it has to go to next tab where i can enter parent page path of videos. same thing for tags option. But now im getting if i select fixedlist option the field to enter the path of videos are getting on the same tab. Any help ?

Can you please give some suggestions to resolve this issue?

1851046_pastedImage_2.png

1851155_pastedImage_7.png

I need like this for touch UI . if i select fixed list dropdown option it has to go to next tab. is there any way that i can do it?

1851156_pastedImage_8.png

thanks

Jyoti S

0 Replies