Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Thoughts on integrating AEM with GSA[Google Search Appliance]

Level 9

Hi All,

Was trying to find some documentation on this, but could not find much information except at places where it mentioned that we need to generate sitemap xml which has then, to be fed to GSA.

Any additional thoughts/documentation on this will be helpful.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee
4 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Community Advisor

Why to integrate with GSA that will be no longer supported/sold very soon, when you got OOTB integration with Solr(that can do very similar work)?

Regards,

Peter

Level 9

Hi gcarlino,

Thank you for your reply. 

The post you mentioned has  details with respect to it. In case you get hold of any other additional details, please do post them. Thanks again.

@Peter,

I am not very sure as to why we are taking this approach. Will try and see if I can get them to think on SOLR rather than GSA.

Level 3

GSA is Web crawler but SOLR is more of content indexing engine? Of course both are search engines but solve very different problems. I am wondering how you are saying that both do the similar work? Am i Missing something?