Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Third party URL blocked in dispatcher

Level 6

Hi Team,

I have some component which consume the third-party service its working find in local and author and publisher

But its not working through dispatcher.

Can some one suggest me What i need to do in dispatcher level or config/Mgr.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

It might be the issue with IP whitelisting. chek if your dispatcher IP is whitelisted at 3rd party.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @manikanthar1295 

What error you are getting with 3rd party URL? Dispatcher will not block any 3rd party URL here.

Could you please share some more information to look into the issue? It can be an issue with the referrer so your dispatcher URL might have not allowed for the 3rd part domain.

Thanks!

Community Advisor

@manikanthar1295 We need more details to help you.. what version of aem and dispatcher you are using.. 

When you say consume, is it a form post or thru query parameter or a header? Are you passing only url or entire service response from front end? 

Correct answer by
Level 1

It might be the issue with IP whitelisting. chek if your dispatcher IP is whitelisted at 3rd party.