Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Logout on asset-share not working for aem 6.5

Level 8

Hi ,

I am able to login to asset share using the OOTB asset share functionality, but logout does not work

1>

the code used is 

<a class="cmp-user__action" href="#" data-asset-share-id="cmp-user-menu__logout-link">Log Out
</a> 

When we click on that it hits the code

// Events
$("body").on("click", ns.Elements.selector("cmp-user-menu__logout-link"), function() {
cart.clear();
});

But the issue it doesn't logout the user.

2>

I tried with adding 

<a class="cmp-user__action" href="/system/sling/logout.html" data-asset-share-id="cmp-user-menu__logout-link">Log Out</a> 

Here again it does not logout the user and shows up 404 error message

Not Found

The requested URL /system/sling/logout.html was not found on this server.

Could some one help me to resolve the issue

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @srinivas_chann1, I am not sure if you are accessing AEM directly or via Apache/dispatcher. If you are connected via Apache/Dispatcher please check if /system/sling/logout.html is not blocked there - you can also try to connect to your AEM instance directly and try use /system/sling/logout.html. Alternatively you can try to use /system/sling/logout so without html extension.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @srinivas_chann1, I am not sure if you are accessing AEM directly or via Apache/dispatcher. If you are connected via Apache/Dispatcher please check if /system/sling/logout.html is not blocked there - you can also try to connect to your AEM instance directly and try use /system/sling/logout.html. Alternatively you can try to use /system/sling/logout so without html extension.