Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

The following query is not working on cloud SQL with contains class

Level 2

I am trying to leverage the following query in AEM as a Cloud service but it is not returning any results.

SELECT * FROM [nt:base] AS s WHERE ISDESCENDANTNODE([/content/optu3/en/test/mat-test-directory/id-mvp/business1/solutions/employer/benefit-consultants/find-consultant/sales-rep-details]) and CONTAINS(s.statestag, 'optu3:en/state/CO') and ([sling:resourceType] = 'optu3/components/optu3/sales-rep-detail' OR [sling:resourceType] = 'optu4/components/optu4/content/sales-rep-detail')

when I remove the contains clause this is returning some results. But the same is working perfectly as expected in the AEM 6.3. I tried following community question with solution to use Like clause but the same is not working. The value s.statestag is an String array

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I tried this as well but didn't work for me then I had to change it to use like operator

SELECT * FROM [nt:base] AS s WHERE ISDESCENDANTNODE([/content/optu3/en/test/mat-test-directory/id-mvp/business1/solutions/employer/benefit-consultants/find-consultant/sales-rep-details]) and s.statestag like '%optu3:en/state/CO%' and ([sling:resourceType] = 'optu3/components/optu3/sales-rep-detail' OR [sling:resourceType] = 'optu4/components/optu4/content/sales-rep-detail')

Arun Patidar

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi Arjun,

You likely need to update your Lucene index in your AEM as a Cloud service instance,

Please use this guide to create your custom index with the property you need to be available in your search results:

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-cloud-service/content/operations/indexing...

Regards,

Peter

Level 2

one more question is could you please explain why CONTAINS(s.statestag, 'optu3:en/state/CO') clause is failing, is that really connected with indexing?

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I tried this as well but didn't work for me then I had to change it to use like operator

SELECT * FROM [nt:base] AS s WHERE ISDESCENDANTNODE([/content/optu3/en/test/mat-test-directory/id-mvp/business1/solutions/employer/benefit-consultants/find-consultant/sales-rep-details]) and s.statestag like '%optu3:en/state/CO%' and ([sling:resourceType] = 'optu3/components/optu3/sales-rep-detail' OR [sling:resourceType] = 'optu4/components/optu4/content/sales-rep-detail')

Arun Patidar