Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

The absolute uri cannot be resolved : Custom Tag Issue

Level 5

Hi,

I am facing one problem when my code goes to publish. I have page in which i used a component with custom tag. It work fine in author, but when i replicate my code from author to publish it gives error like : The absolute uri: http://www.mysite.com/taglibs cannot be resolved in either web.xml or the jar files deployed with this application . I have correctly replicated the my /apps/mysite folder on publish. But it gives error on publish but not on author. Any troubleshooting steps that can help me?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

this happened with me once, in my case the custom tags were defined in a shared library jar that was deployed saparately and happened to be missing from publish. you may want to track down which files provide support for your custom tags and make sure they are available in publish.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 10

Many a time, it would be caching issue. Try deleting the cache and check or check it on different browser.

Sometime, even the publishing might not have happened correctly. So publishing again !

Correct answer by
Level 3

this happened with me once, in my case the custom tags were defined in a shared library jar that was deployed saparately and happened to be missing from publish. you may want to track down which files provide support for your custom tags and make sure they are available in publish.