Expand my Community achievements bar.

Ten Tips for Creating a Great Web Extension for Adobe Experience Platform Tags | AEM Community Blog Seeding

Administrator

BlogImage.jpg

Ten Tips for Creating a Great Web Extension for Adobe Experience Platform Tags by Rob Freeman

Abstract

I recently worked on the creation of a new web extension for Adobe Experience Platform Tags (fka Launch). This was a great experience that took me from the basics of extension implementation through to an Adobe product release while working together with many experts along the way. Jeff Chasin at Adobe encouraged me to blog about this experience with the aim of helping others to create… awesome functionality in Tags!

adobe tags example extension injecting code into page
Contributors
While Jeff’s initiative and enthusiasm were the driving force behind this post, I turned to Frederik Werner for support in writing it. I love the depth and real-world detail in Frederik’s posts on his website fullstackanalyst.io, and he has been a great help in reinforcing, adjusting, or gently vetoing my comments.

I have also included input from Yuhui. He is a regular contributor to the Launch developer Slack workspace and his extensions are great examples of clean, well-documented, and well-structured implementations, with no unnecessary complexity.

Finally the post builds on the advice and work of my Adobe colleagues Steve Pelhan, Brent Hosie and Serban Stancu.

Read Full Blog

Ten Tips for Creating a Great Web Extension for Adobe Experience Platform Tags

Q&A

Please use this thread to ask the related questions.

Kautuk Sahni
0 Replies