Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Tagsearch implementation

Level 4

Hi there,

I'm looking for a way to improve a search component on my project.

Currently, I am using a Lucene Synonym list. My query is something like this:

group.1_group.type=cq:Page

group.1_group.path=/content/my-project/en/pages //the path where I'm looking for

group.1_group.tagsearch=tools //search key

group.1_group.tagsearch.property=jcr:content/@dc:product //looking intot the tag node

group.1_group.tagsearch.all=true //this will enable my synonym list

My issue is that the query will look after my keyword in the title and description node of my tag. I'm looking for a way to control that.

The tagsearch predicate documentation is not detailed regarding this.

Does anyone know how could I prevent my query to look into these two nodes?

jcr:title and jcr:description.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Tagsearch predicate doesn't have excludeproperty or similar. I think you might have to create specific Lucene index & use 'excludePropertyNames' to avoid jcr:title and jcr:description.

Reference - Oak Queries and Indexing

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 10

We have a community article that shows use of tag manager and PredicateGroup. THis shows an example of searching tags. See Adobe Experience Manager Help | Developing HTL Components that search for Adobe Experience Manager 6...

Correct answer by
Level 10

Tagsearch predicate doesn't have excludeproperty or similar. I think you might have to create specific Lucene index & use 'excludePropertyNames' to avoid jcr:title and jcr:description.

Reference - Oak Queries and Indexing