Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Tag count and References issues for custom tags

Level 1

The tagcount/references do NOT show on the tag console , even though there are pages tagged with a custom tag which is not cq:tag property. Kindly let me know if there is any OOTB possible options to resolve the tag count issue with page references displayed to Editors OR solutions to overlay tag admin console to support tag count feature for custom tags.

Please find the attached screenshot for reference.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi Chandrakanth,

I ran into this exact same issue earlier this year (see forum post). While I never ended up creating a /tagging (tagadmin) overlay, I did come up with a component that could be used on a custom admin page to get the accurate usage count.

There were a couple HelpX articles created out of that post:

I think the second or third one may help you out more, if you're comfortable getting your hands dirty with Java.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi Chandrakanth,

I ran into this exact same issue earlier this year (see forum post). While I never ended up creating a /tagging (tagadmin) overlay, I did come up with a component that could be used on a custom admin page to get the accurate usage count.

There were a couple HelpX articles created out of that post:

I think the second or third one may help you out more, if you're comfortable getting your hands dirty with Java.