Expand my Community achievements bar.

Tabs like cloud service, Personalization, Permissions are not showing up while creating page but showing while editing page properties.

Level 4

While editing Page Properties.

sangrampatil111_0-1695369393300.png

While creating Page

sangrampatil111_1-1695369440536.png

Is this default behavior or missing something?

Please suggest.

4 Replies

Level 4

hi @sangrampatil111 it is default behavior,but you can control this with this property 

cq:showOnCreate Boolean true

cq:showOnCreate plays a very important roles to show tabs or widgets at the time of page creation. That’s why if you want to author some fields at the time of page creation only, Just add this property with the value true in the tab /widget node.The default value of cq:showOnCreate is true.

FYI 

please read this  https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-65/developing/extending-aem/page-properti...

Level 4

@raushan123 , this will work only if tab is present under dialog node. But Mentioned tabs(Cloud Service, Personalization, Permissions etc) are not available under dialog and so , we can't add above property(ShowOnCreate=true).

We also tried to add those property along with ShowOnCreate=true property. Still it is not working.

This behavior is observed for  We-Retail site as well. 

We tried approach of overlaying but it is also not working. 

Administrator

@sangrampatil111 Did you find the suggestion from @raushan123 helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni

Level 4

@kautuk_sahni , solution provided by @raushan123  is not working. I will post my solution if  found.