Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Tab component in Touch UI - No links clickable in Edit mode

Level 2

At http://docs.adobe.com/docs/en/aem/6-1/author/page-authoring/editing-content.html they say: "When using the touch-optimized UI links in the content are visible, but not accessible in Edit mode. Use Preview mode if you want to navigate using your links."

My first question: why are links not accessible in Edit mode?

And second question: how can I switch tabs in edit mode (for adding content to the tabs), if links are not accessible?

Thanks & regards,
Anne-Kathrin

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

When using Touch UI, all components are in read-only while the mode is in Edit. Click the Preview button near the top left of the page. That will let you interact with the page and its components. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

When using Touch UI, all components are in read-only while the mode is in Edit. Click the Preview button near the top left of the page. That will let you interact with the page and its components. 

Level 2

But if I want to edit content on the second tab I can not navigate to this tab because the link (the tab) is not a link. Do we have to change the rendering of the component in author mode?

Level 1

is there any solution to this issue yet? can we directly navigate to the other tab and add content? please let me know.