Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

System unavailable message while trying to access prod author instance

Level 1

Could anyone help me understand why we are getting a system unavailable message while trying to access the prod author instance. Is this adobe maintenance?

Screenshot (98).png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @pranavl70749643!

It's a bit hard to say what's going on here without any additional information. Depending on your hosting option (on-premise; Adobe Managed Services; AEM as a Cloud Service) there are multiple levels of infrastructure that could lead to this kind of error message.

My best recommendation is to reach out to the responsible contact that is running your AEM environment. If this is an environment running at Adobe Managed Services (AMS), your Custom Success Engineer (CSE) will be the right person to talk to. Similar for AEM as a Cloud Service (AEMaCS). For on-premise setups the contact would be within your organization. If you are struggling to identify the right contact, you can also open a case with customer care (through Admin Console) for AMS or AEMaCS customers.

Just some general remarks:

• The error message does not look like something that would be coming from AEM or Adobes infrastructure, so it's most likely some other part of the stack sending this error.
  • You can always check the Adobe System Status for any ongoing outages. It is also possible to get e-mail notifications on maintenance, outages or similar events.
    Currently, there is no known issue or ongoing maintenance for Experience Cloud products.

Hope that helps!

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @pranavl70749643!

It's a bit hard to say what's going on here without any additional information. Depending on your hosting option (on-premise; Adobe Managed Services; AEM as a Cloud Service) there are multiple levels of infrastructure that could lead to this kind of error message.

My best recommendation is to reach out to the responsible contact that is running your AEM environment. If this is an environment running at Adobe Managed Services (AMS), your Custom Success Engineer (CSE) will be the right person to talk to. Similar for AEM as a Cloud Service (AEMaCS). For on-premise setups the contact would be within your organization. If you are struggling to identify the right contact, you can also open a case with customer care (through Admin Console) for AMS or AEMaCS customers.

Just some general remarks:

• The error message does not look like something that would be coming from AEM or Adobes infrastructure, so it's most likely some other part of the stack sending this error.
  • You can always check the Adobe System Status for any ongoing outages. It is also possible to get e-mail notifications on maintenance, outages or similar events.
    Currently, there is no known issue or ongoing maintenance for Experience Cloud products.

Hope that helps!