Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

System Bundle is in Starting mode

Level 4

Hi All,

We are using AEM 6.5.8 and 6.5.11 when we restart the server then we are noticeing the system bundle is in starting status until we stop the server and delete the index file.

Could you please let me know if any inputs?

Thanks,

system bundle.JPGerror.JPG

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@santhoshm687661 ,

Could you check your custom servlet which is implemented for QR code generation. I see there is some issue with servlet implementation QRCodeImagegenerator and Workflow process for deactivate.

Please make sure to check your error log.

1. Try to open we-retail site and if the pages looks good on we-retail system wise configs and bundles looks good.

2. Next check is your custom code and verify error log and project spefipic log files. if any unresolved dependencies please install external jar files or add them in the maven pom.xml.

Hope this help you in identifying the issue.

Thanks!!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee

which index files do you delete? under /crx-quickstart/repository? This shouldn't be the case unless there is some corruption in the repository or aem is not started with the correct permissions. 

I would suggest to review the error logs at the time of startup to understand if you see any repository specific exceptions which can be linked back to a problem with the repo or the file permissions.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@santhoshm687661 ,

Could you check your custom servlet which is implemented for QR code generation. I see there is some issue with servlet implementation QRCodeImagegenerator and Workflow process for deactivate.

Please make sure to check your error log.

1. Try to open we-retail site and if the pages looks good on we-retail system wise configs and bundles looks good.

2. Next check is your custom code and verify error log and project spefipic log files. if any unresolved dependencies please install external jar files or add them in the maven pom.xml.

Hope this help you in identifying the issue.

Thanks!!

Employee Advisor

The log messages in the screenshot indicate that this is not the only problem, I see also errors in the PackageRegistry. Can you start from the top and share the first errors which appear there after the start?