Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Styling change on foundation Table Component

Level 2

Hi,

I wanted to implement the foundation table component functionality in my application. But while testing it, i could see that it doesnt work as expected. So, on editing the Table component dialog, an author can expand or shorten the height and width of the dialog box. The height of the table viewing area does not grows/shrinks with the dialog. Instead, a vertical scroll bar appears when the table grows taller than the viewing area (see issue.jpg attached). The table viewing area should expand automatically with the dialog box. If it can't resize automatically, the author should be able to manually drag the table down to expand the height.

Can anyone point me as to from where can i start changing the styling of the foundation components? Or is this an issue at the product end?

I am using CQ5.6.1 version. Appreciate your response on this.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Even if you auto expand, at certain point you need to introduce vertical scrollbar as the dialog cannot grow by itself.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Even if you auto expand, at certain point you need to introduce vertical scrollbar as the dialog cannot grow by itself.

Level 2

What would you suggest as a best approach for a good authoring experience? Since, if the dialog is expanded and the table still shows a scrollbar, it is an odd behaviour from that perspective.