Expand my Community achievements bar.

July 31st AEM Gems Webinar: Elevate your AEM development to master the integration of private GitHub repositories within AEM Cloud Manager.

Style picker in RTE is not showing up the dropdown values from options.js after service pack upgrade 6.5.21

Level 2

Style Picker in RTE is not showing up the dropdown values from options.js in AEM after service Pack 6.5.21  upgrade.

Mahesh_kumarPo_0-1719981579666.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

7 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @Mahesh_kumarPo 
Can you check the error log, could be issue with API upgrade. I have seen same issue while creating the dropdown in AEMaaCS.

Please let me know what code are you using to fetch dropdown.

Sample code for datasource with uupdated apis : https://github.com/arunpatidar02/aemaacs-aemlab/blob/master/core/src/main/java/com/community/aemlab/... 

Arun Patidar

Level 2

Hi @arunpatidar  We are using the data source(interface & implement class) where it iterates the options.json values for the style picker dropdown to populate

Community Advisor

Hi @Mahesh_kumarPo 
Could you please check the error logs on Author?

You might be facing issue with java imports i.e. com.adobe.cq.commerce.common.ValueMapDecorator; 

try changing to org.apache.sling.api.wrappers.ValueMapDecorator;

Arun Patidar

Level 2

Hi @arunpatidar 

yes i have tried replacing com.adobe.cq.commerce.common.ValueMapDecorator; with org.apache.sling.api.wrappers.ValueMapDecorator;.

and i still see the issue.

here is the console error

Mahesh_kumarPo_0-1720092754967.png

Here is the error.log(please ignore oak indexing)

04.07.2024 16:52:52.315 *ERROR* [sling-oak-5-org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.index.AsyncIndexUpdate-fulltext-async] org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.segment.scheduler.LockBasedScheduler Failed to create checkpoint 7583d786-32cd-41a7-a43e-add4e02af59d.
org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.segment.SegmentNotFoundException: Segment ab5b54d9-1add-43a1-ad62-c3df8b40fa02 not found

at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.index.AsyncIndexUpdate.runWhenPermitted(AsyncIndexUpdate.java:552) [org.apache.jackrabbit.oak-core:1.22.20]
at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.index.AsyncIndexUpdate.run(AsyncIndexUpdate.java:432) [org.apache.jackrabbit.oak-core:1.22.20]
at org.apache.sling.commons.scheduler.impl.QuartzJobExecutor.execute(QuartzJobExecutor.java:349) [org.apache.sling.commons.scheduler:2.7.12]
at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:202) [org.apache.sling.commons.scheduler:2.7.12]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:750)

Community Advisor

Hi @Mahesh_kumarPo 
Can you please debug your datasource servlet/jsp/model and check if your code is able to read json values?

Arun Patidar

Level 5

Hi,

Could you plz check if your are getting any error on the console.

Pls post here if any error which might help people in conclusion.

Thanks, 

Administrator

@Mahesh_kumarPo Did you find the suggestion helpful? Please let us know if you require more information. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you've discovered a solution yourself, we would appreciate it if you could share it with the community. Thank you! 

Kautuk Sahni