Expand my Community achievements bar.

July 31st AEM Gems Webinar: Elevate your AEM development to master the integration of private GitHub repositories within AEM Cloud Manager.
SOLVED

Stuck on Logo Step of Tutorial

Level 1

Hello,

I am attempting to learn Adobe Experience Manager 5.6.1 and found your tutorial about How to Create a Fully Featured Internet Website.

In the section titled Creating the Logo Component, subsection Setting the Logo Image in a Page, I find that the site fails to link to the image as it should. It appears to generate a src link, but the image does not appear in my etc folder, and appears as an Image Not Found placeholder on the page. I have attached an image in hopes that it will help demonstrate the issue. I have looked throughout the tutorial and have not found anything that is supposed to be different; all other steps to this point have been successful. I notice that the next section is about images, and the first step is to copy this component, so I would like to rectify this before continuing the tutorial. Any assistance is greatly appreciated!

[img]image_wont_load.png[/img]

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

I believe there could be some typo when you followed the tutorial. I suggest to download the zip package to your desktop, extract it and compare your files with package. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 9

I believe there could be some typo when you followed the tutorial. I suggest to download the zip package to your desktop, extract it and compare your files with package.