Expand my Community achievements bar.

Standard Rollout Configuration is missing

Level 3

Hello Everyone,

I am facing a weird issue.

The "Standard rollout config" option is missing from "choose rollout config" dropdown in Live Copy tab on PROD environment. But is it available in all other environments (DEV, STAGE). We are using AEM 6.5.6.

Do I need to contact Adobe about it as the PROD environment is directly setup by them ?

Screenshot 2021-07-12 at 17.09.07.png

Thanks in advance,

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @harsingh91 

May be this configuration is deleted by mistake on Production .

you can check these rolloutconfigs at /libs/msm/wcm/rolloutconfigs

thanks

dipti

Level 3

Thanks @Dipti_Chauhan  for your quick response. Yes it is available under the /libs/msm/wcm/rolloutconfigs, but not in the dropdown

What can be the reason for it and should I contact Adobe about it ?

Community Advisor

Hi @harsingh91 ,

Standard Rollout Configuration corresponds to this node - /libs/msm/wcm/rolloutconfigs/default

Please make sure, this node exists in your production environment.

ChitraMadan_0-1626129002215.png

If the node is present and still you are not able to see it in the dropdown, then other option you can try is to set this configuration as the default one:

Setting the System Default Rollout Configuration

Specify a rollout configuration to use as the sytem default. To specify the default, configure the OSGi service:

• Day CQ WCM Live Relationship Manager
    the service PID is com.day.cq.wcm.msm.impl.LiveRelationshipManagerImpl

ChitraMadan_1-1626129236229.png

Create the live copy, do not give any rollout config and see page properties Live Copy tab, you should be able to see this:

ChitraMadan_2-1626129466988.png

Hope this helps!!

Thanks,

Chitra

Level 3

Thanks @ChitraMadan for your answer.

Yes, the node exists in production environment.

Unfortunately, I don't have access to system/console on PROD, so need to ask Adobe about it to check if the Day CQ WCM Live Relationship Manager is setup correctly.

My first assumption would be the configuration has setup correctly, as it is managed by Adobe directly. But I will check with them and come back to you , if it didn't work after that.

Level 3

Hello @ChitraMadan , I checked with Adobe on PROD environment the node exist correctly and also the Day CQ WCM Live Relationship Manager configuration is correctly setup.

But still "Standard Rollout Configuration" option is missing from dropdown.

What can be the reason for it ? What else can I check ?