Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

SSO with Siteminder

Level 2

Trying configuring SSO with SiteMinder and able to login with siteminder login page on http://localhost:4502/aem/start.html . But shell.js and shell.css not getting authenticated/bypassed. hence the page not working properly. Please help

2 Replies

Employee

With SSO, there are many moving parts. Without having additional details into this, it is hard to say what the problem actually. With that said, I am going to make a lot of assumptions here. The primary assumption is that you got some of the requests to load properly. If that is the case, I would check on the permission associated with the requests that are not loading properly.

Again, with SSO, unless you have a very specific question, I would recommend using our ticketing system for additional support.

Level 2

Hi SonDang,

I checked the permissions and user with which trying to login have all the permissions.

Please find below screenshot form Authentication handler. Changing the value in Service Ranking and JASS Ranking had different behaviors. Could you suggest what values to be used.IMAGE$C8753B0AB4A9D34.jpg