Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Sonarcube integration with Jenkins job for Adobe Cloud Manager

Level 4

Hi Team,

I am using Adobe cloud manager API to get all things , like trigging pipeline and get pipeline details via Jenkins job

using Step Metrics API able to get the json response for the code Scanning results for the pipeline via Jenkins job and tweaking the json response to read and display the require code scan results  

sonuk85184451_0-1675331694099.png

Query - can we integrate Sonarcube plugin in jenkins to configure Adobe cloud Manager to get the all results ?

i.e like below as separate tab within Jenkins Job

sonuk85184451_1-1675332092638.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @sonuk85184451 

AFAIK, there're no AEMaaCS sonar rules provided by Adobe. I tried to check with them and they said it's their internal decision to not to disclose sonar rules used in cloud service. 

However, you question is about if you can get sonar issues that are highlighted on cloud service pipeline and fetch it in Jenkins if I've got it right. 

For that you've to find a way if there's any way to integrate CSV files (that contains sonar issues) in SonarQube plugin available in Jenkins. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @sonuk85184451 

AFAIK, there're no AEMaaCS sonar rules provided by Adobe. I tried to check with them and they said it's their internal decision to not to disclose sonar rules used in cloud service. 

However, you question is about if you can get sonar issues that are highlighted on cloud service pipeline and fetch it in Jenkins if I've got it right. 

For that you've to find a way if there's any way to integrate CSV files (that contains sonar issues) in SonarQube plugin available in Jenkins. 

Community Advisor

I am not sure whether this is possible. Adobe may be able to help.

The steps can be accessed via aio or HTTP API as you showed in Postman.

Arun Patidar