Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Smart Tagging for Videos

Level 3

Hi everybody,

We have Smart Tagging configured and working for Images, and it was my understanding that with 6.5, Smart Tagging also works with videos.  No matter what type of video I upload, I cannot get it to automatically tag the asset.  I've been through all the documentation from Adobe and third parties I can find, and still nothing.  I did note that a lot of the documentation around smart tagging for videos was aimed at AEMaaCS, however, it is also mentioned in the release notes for 6.5.

Any help would be appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

I have reached out to Adobe Support and will update the thread with their response.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @lasling,

Can you confirm if "Smart Tags for Videos" is enabled at assets folder level via Properties -> Asset Processing. 

If yes and still not working upon video upload, can you try "Reprocess Assets" action on the video (Reprocess Assets -> Full process)

Also, share the size and file type of your video asset.

Level 3
"Smart Tags for Videos" does not exist in 6.5.9 on the folder properties, nor does "Reprocess Assets" - that is AEMaaCS only from what I can tell.

Community Advisor
Thanks for the inputs. Given that you see it mentioned in 6.5 release notes as well, I suggest to check with Adobe Customer Support representative or raise Day care ticket to confirm feature availability and configuration/licensing if any required for the same.

Correct answer by
Level 3

I have reached out to Adobe Support and will update the thread with their response.