Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Sling:orderBefore any other alternative to fix the order of overlayed customisation comsole button

Level 7

I have read about sling:orderbefore ..bt i have to make the order of /apps/granite/ui/content/shell/header/actions/newbutton

before and after already existing button bt here name jcr property is not there for any one how I can arrange the order as per  my choice .Please let me know 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi @AdobeID24,

Moving the nodes manually in crxde changes the order in AEM console. For instance, If I move the user node /libs/granite/ui/content/shell/header/actions/user after search:

Capture_1.JPG

It changes the order in console as well, as per the nodes order define in crxde:

Capture.JPG

Thanks!!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi @AdobeID24,

Moving the nodes manually in crxde changes the order in AEM console. For instance, If I move the user node /libs/granite/ui/content/shell/header/actions/user after search:

Capture_1.JPG

It changes the order in console as well, as per the nodes order define in crxde:

Capture.JPG

Thanks!!

Level 7
hey Thnaks for the quick reply ..Yeah that way I did bt i need some jcr:property ...the reason behind it I did customisation and added one button just beside search button now in apps i want only that button node all other node whcih already exist i dont want to overlay from libs to apps ....In this condition my button coming at the last just beside login user icon ....how to rearrange or decide the order without overlaying all the nodes on that level ..?