Expand my Community achievements bar.

Sling Dynamic Include not working with Vanity url

Level 2

Hi All,

We are using SDI Configuration in our project so that specific components are skipped from being cached. I have done the required configuration in OSGI config, and dispatcher files. After completing the configuration, we are able to fetch the component on the page when url starts with "/content" but when we are hitting the vanity url, component is not getting rendered on page.

In the configuration, i have enabled the SDI, Base path i have given as "/content" and checked the checkbox to add comment and added two components in the "resource path".

It will be really helpful to get the solution so that i can proceed.

Thanks and Regards,

Gajanan

1 Reply

Community Advisor

Hi,

Not sure if it will work with vanity urls, but It should works with sling mapping or regex, I did not tried though.

• Base path - This SDI configuration will work only for paths matching this value. If the value starts with a ^ character, regular expression matching (Available since 3.1.0) will be performed. Otherwise it will try to match the value as a path prefix.
  • Include path rewriting - enable rewriting link (according to Sling mapping) that is used for dynamic content inclusion.

Arun Patidar