SLING CONTENT DISTRIBUTION:
1. allowing distribution of content among different Sling instances.
2. "distribution" - the ability of picking one or more resources on a certain Sling instance in order to copy and persist them onto another Sling instance.
3. The Sling Content Distribution module is able to distribute content by:
a. "pushing" from Sling instance A to Sling instance B - Forward distribution
b."pulling" from Sling instance B to Sling instance A - Reverse distribution
c."synchronizing" Sling instances A and B via a (third) coordinating instance - Sync distribution
4. Agent - creating one or more packages of resources from the source(s), dispatching such packages to one or more queues and of processing such queued packages by persisting them into the target instance(s)
5. exporting - process of creating one or more packages, operation may either happen locally to the agent (the "push" scenario) or remotely (the "pull" scenario).
6. importing - process of persisting one or more packages, operation may either happen locally (the "pull" scenario) or remotely (the "push" scenario).