Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

sitecatalyst error on publish instance on CQ5.6

Level 5

I am using sitecatalyst on cq5.6.1.Its working fine on author instance and all my onclick function is working but on publish instance my onclick function is not working and not able to move on next page on onclick of button in my page and am getting sitecatalyst js error in console.I have install author package on publish instance with my website sitecatalyst framework.Please tell am I missing something to deploy the code on publish instance.

Regards,

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

Perhaps you have not replicated your SiteCatalyst framework to the publish instance? (See the final step in the procedure of http://dev.day.com/docs/en/cq/current/administering/integrating_with_adobe_marketing_cloud/sitecatal...)

scott

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 5

any update on this.Please give some input

Level 10
  Do you have any configuration differences between publish and author that may account for the differences. If something works on author then it should work on publish.   I will look into other possible reasons.  

Level 5

no configuration differences between author and publish.If I am going to comment these two lines in my body section i.e.

<cq:include path="clientcontext" resourceType="cq/personalization/components/clientcontext"/>
<cq:include path="cloudservices" resourceType="cq/cloudserviceconfigs/components/servicecomponents"/>
In that case my remaining functionality working fine but site catalyst not working because I have commented.

Level 5

could you please give some update ,I am still stuck and not able to run the code on publish instant.

Regards,

Correct answer by
Level 8

Perhaps you have not replicated your SiteCatalyst framework to the publish instance? (See the final step in the procedure of http://dev.day.com/docs/en/cq/current/administering/integrating_with_adobe_marketing_cloud/sitecatal...)

scott