Expand my Community achievements bar.

Attention: Experience League Community will undergo scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, August 20th between 10-11 PM PDT. During this time, the Community and its content will not be accessible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
SOLVED

Site's page properties is including unwanted ACS commons files in head of the HTML

Level 3

Hi, 

When editing a pages properties I am having functionality issues. I discovered it was because of js files (see image) being included in the head of the html page and throwing a TypeError. I am trying to figure out why these acs-commons JS files are being included (they shouldn't be). The issue is happening in our Stage and Prod environment. But the issue is not occurring on my local host or Dev/QA environments. There are also many other unwanted files being included in the head in Stage/Prod that are not being included on locale/dev/qa, but these others are not causing issues. My concern is that at some point some OOTB code was changed in Stage for a reason and then reproduced in Prod. 

I have also confirmed that all environments mentioned are updated with the same service pack and same acs-commons version. 

Solving the TypeError is not my goal. I am wanting to remove these files that are not being used, from the head of the html page. If someone could direct me to the path within the CRXDE that correlates with the "head" file when editing a site's page properties that may be causing unwanted files to be included. 

Screenshot 2022-10-04 155033.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Please check ACS Common version in your environments and the clientlibs categories you can check at https://github.com/Adobe-Consulting-Services/acs-aem-commons/tree/master/ui.apps/src/main/content/jc... against your page component.

Arun Patidar

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Please check ACS Common version in your environments and the clientlibs categories you can check at https://github.com/Adobe-Consulting-Services/acs-aem-commons/tree/master/ui.apps/src/main/content/jc... against your page component.

Arun Patidar

Level 3

Thank you for the reply. This lead me to find the issue by looking into the categories properties for the touchui-widgets node under acs-commons. I found there were some added categories and dependencies in stage/prod (not working) that differed from local/qa/dev (working).