Expand my Community achievements bar.

Attention: Experience League Community will undergo scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, August 20th between 10-11 PM PDT. During this time, the Community and its content will not be accessible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Merge Data Files Into Spreadsheet - Failing to extract some data

Level 3

Hello Everyone,

I have over 300 fillable PDF forms that are all the same version, though the content and answers differ. These forms contain various types of fields, such as textboxes, checkboxes, and dropdowns.

I’ve encountered an issue where some checkboxes are selected (X), but after extracting the data using the "Merge Data Files Into Spreadsheet" option, the value for these fields appears as (0) instead of (1). Given that there are over 200 fields per form, many of which are checkboxes, it’s not feasible for me to verify each field manually. However, I have found that over 90% of the data extraction is accurate, though in some cases, selected fields are still showing as (0) in the output. When I inspect the form in "Designer," it indicates that the selected value should be (1).

Could anyone provide insight into why this might be happening? I would upload the form for further examination if privacy considerations allowed, but unfortunately, that's not possible. Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies