Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Sightly - List of Parsys

Level 3

I have a case where I need to create a variable number of parsys in a Sightly component.  Here's the code I am currently trying:

<div data-sly-list="${var.List}"> <div class="${item}"> <div data-sly-resource="${'field' + itemList.count @ resourceType='wcm/foundation/components/parsys'}"> </div> </div> </div>

which is dying because it cannot parse the "+ itemList.count".  If I take that part off, it only shows one of the two (or three) parsys as editable, but if I add a component to that parsys it will show up the number of times selected.  Any ideas how to separate these parsys from each other?  I would prefer to do it as part of a list, but could be persuaded otherwise if someone provided a good enough solution.

Thanks in advance!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee
  1. Can you try this?
  3. <div data-sly-list="${var.List}">
  4. <div class="${item}" data-sly-test.resourcePath="${ '{0}{1}' @ format=['field',itemList.count]}">
  5. <div data-sly-resource="${ resourcePath @ resourceType='wcm/foundation/components/parsys'}">
  6. </div>
  7. </div>
  8. </div>

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 10

Our eng team said that + operation is not supported in sightly. Use @format instead.

Level 3

@smacdonald2008 - Do you have an example?  I have done several google searches and not finding any examples of this syntax.

Correct answer by
Employee
  1. Can you try this?
  3. <div data-sly-list="${var.List}">
  4. <div class="${item}" data-sly-test.resourcePath="${ '{0}{1}' @ format=['field',itemList.count]}">
  5. <div data-sly-resource="${ resourcePath @ resourceType='wcm/foundation/components/parsys'}">
  6. </div>
  7. </div>
  8. </div>

Level 1

I added carousel component and I need to add 5 Image component I added, but I need show 3 Images, but when I add Image inside carousel It's showing only one. How I can show 3 images @smacdonald2008 @alvawb1 

imgss.PNG

Level 3

@Fieke - that worked perfectly.  Thank you for your help!