Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Sightly - List of Parsys

Level 3

I have a case where I need to create a variable number of parsys in a Sightly component.  Here's the code I am currently trying:

<div data-sly-list="${var.List}"> <div class="${item}"> <div data-sly-resource="${'field' + itemList.count @ resourceType='wcm/foundation/components/parsys'}"> </div> </div> </div>

which is dying because it cannot parse the "+ itemList.count".  If I take that part off, it only shows one of the two (or three) parsys as editable, but if I add a component to that parsys it will show up the number of times selected.  Any ideas how to separate these parsys from each other?  I would prefer to do it as part of a list, but could be persuaded otherwise if someone provided a good enough solution.

Thanks in advance!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee
  1. Can you try this?
  3. <div data-sly-list="${var.List}">
  4. <div class="${item}" data-sly-test.resourcePath="${ '{0}{1}' @ format=['field',itemList.count]}">
  5. <div data-sly-resource="${ resourcePath @ resourceType='wcm/foundation/components/parsys'}">
  6. </div>
  7. </div>
  8. </div>

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 10

Our eng team said that + operation is not supported in sightly. Use @format instead.

Level 3

@smacdonald2008 - Do you have an example?  I have done several google searches and not finding any examples of this syntax.

Correct answer by
Employee
  1. Can you try this?
  3. <div data-sly-list="${var.List}">
  4. <div class="${item}" data-sly-test.resourcePath="${ '{0}{1}' @ format=['field',itemList.count]}">
  5. <div data-sly-resource="${ resourcePath @ resourceType='wcm/foundation/components/parsys'}">
  6. </div>
  7. </div>
  8. </div>

Level 1

I added carousel component and I need to add 5 Image component I added, but I need show 3 Images, but when I add Image inside carousel It's showing only one. How I can show 3 images @smacdonald2008 @alvawb1 

imgss.PNG

Level 3

@Fieke - that worked perfectly.  Thank you for your help!