Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

(sightly) components disapear from parsys on editing in touchui "section" wrapping div missing

Level 2

I have a site with components that use sightly. If I load the page in touchui for editing then all other components disapear out of the parsys upon updating a component. The blue border that is drawn around the component is also incorrect. If I look in the chome developer tools while the problem occurs then it seems to highlight and delete/replace one dom element higher then my actual component.

If I look at other components in the geometrixx site then I see they all get a wrapper div with the class section. If I understand some of the documentation correctly this is called the cell. 

For my own sightly components I can do this myself by adding a wrapping div. But when I use the title or text components from AEM I don't get the wrapping div. 

I see the same behaviour at: http://localhost:4502/editor.html/content/geometrixx-outdoors/en/activities/nairobi-runners-running.... which also uses sightly. When I update the title the rest of the page disapears.

What is going on and what is the proper way to resolve the issue?

AEM 6 SP2

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

hi olle,

Are you using SP1 here? and what browser?

Can you try to *only* change the parsys from 'wcm/foundation/components/parsys' to 'foundation/components/parsys', and see if that make a difference?

--
Feike

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

hi olle,

Are you using SP1 here? and what browser?

Can you try to *only* change the parsys from 'wcm/foundation/components/parsys' to 'foundation/components/parsys', and see if that make a difference?

--
Feike

Level 2

Hi Feike, 

I have both SP1 and SP2 installed. 

I've tried in chrome 42, FF 36 and IE 11

Changing to 'foundation/components/parsys' does seem to fix the problem.  

Employee

Great to hear that.

Can you create a support ticket so this can be further investigated?

I think at least you are able to move forward, right?

Level 2

Yes, able to move forward and a ticket is in progress. Thanks for the help!

Employee

To close this ticket properly, there is a fix available for this: CQ-6.0.0-HOTFIX-6073

Available via package share.