Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

(sightly) components disapear from parsys on editing in touchui "section" wrapping div missing

Level 2

I have a site with components that use sightly. If I load the page in touchui for editing then all other components disapear out of the parsys upon updating a component. The blue border that is drawn around the component is also incorrect. If I look in the chome developer tools while the problem occurs then it seems to highlight and delete/replace one dom element higher then my actual component.

If I look at other components in the geometrixx site then I see they all get a wrapper div with the class section. If I understand some of the documentation correctly this is called the cell. 

For my own sightly components I can do this myself by adding a wrapping div. But when I use the title or text components from AEM I don't get the wrapping div. 

I see the same behaviour at: http://localhost:4502/editor.html/content/geometrixx-outdoors/en/activities/nairobi-runners-running.... which also uses sightly. When I update the title the rest of the page disapears.

What is going on and what is the proper way to resolve the issue?

AEM 6 SP2

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

hi olle,

Are you using SP1 here? and what browser?

Can you try to *only* change the parsys from 'wcm/foundation/components/parsys' to 'foundation/components/parsys', and see if that make a difference?

--
Feike

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

hi olle,

Are you using SP1 here? and what browser?

Can you try to *only* change the parsys from 'wcm/foundation/components/parsys' to 'foundation/components/parsys', and see if that make a difference?

--
Feike

Level 2

Hi Feike, 

I have both SP1 and SP2 installed. 

I've tried in chrome 42, FF 36 and IE 11

Changing to 'foundation/components/parsys' does seem to fix the problem.  

Employee

Great to hear that.

Can you create a support ticket so this can be further investigated?

I think at least you are able to move forward, right?

Level 2

Yes, able to move forward and a ticket is in progress. Thanks for the help!

Employee

To close this ticket properly, there is a fix available for this: CQ-6.0.0-HOTFIX-6073

Available via package share.