Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Showing content newest to oldest by default

Level 3

Hi all,

There are several places in Authoring UI where you see content listed oldest to newest by default, e.g. pages and assets in column view, or pathfiled dialog with /granite/ui/content/coral/foundation/form/pathfield/picker.html as source. Is there some configuration to reverse this behavior, so content is listed newest to oldest by default?

I understand there is a workaround, at least for pages and assets navigation: to switch to list view. However, it means additional actions, and it can't be applied to the pathfield. At the same time, having newest content at the top by default looks more natural, as it's more likely for a content author to look for.

Regards,

Alexander

1 Reply

Community Advisor

Hi @Alexander_Prikhodko 

I see the pathfield always showing the content/assets in natural ordering i.e., in the same way it's stored on JCR node. Can you point out where you see it in oldest to newest order?

Thanks!