The video details out the following key tasks that are required to configure the Smart Content Service.
1. Create a Smart Content Service configuration in AEM to generate a public key. Obtain public certificate for OAuth integration.
2. Create an integration in Adobe I/O and upload the generated public key.
3. Configure your AEM instance using the API key and other credentials from Adobe I/O.
4. Optionally, enable auto-tagging on asset upload.
Before you can use the Smart Content Service, ensure the following to create an integration on Adobe I/O:
1. An Adobe ID account that has administrator privileges for the organization
2. The Smart Content Service service is enabled for your organization