Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Set "org.osgi.framework.bootdelegation" property in sling.properties file at the time of CQ installation

Level 2

I want to set "org.osgi.framework.bootdelegation" property in sling.properties file at the time of CQ installation

So earlier I used to start CQ from the command

java -cp <path to>/cryptojcommon-6.0.0.jar –Xmx1792m –XX:MaxPermSize=256m –jar cq-quickstart.jar. and give com.rsa.* in org.osgi.framework.bootdelegation property in sling.properties file.

[The com.rsa package is coming from the artifact cryptojcommon-6.0.0.jar]

After reading http://blog.meschberger.ch/2008/10/osgi-bundles-require-classes-from.html, I have created a fragment and I am starting my CQ from the command

java -cp <path to>/cryptojcommon-6.0.0.jar –Xmx1792m –XX:MaxPermSize=256m -jar cq-quickstart.jar

and then installing the fragment on Adobe CQ.

But when I install any bundle that has dependency on com.rsa.* package, it gives an error that Class not FOund exception. 

What could be the possible solution? 

Thanks in Advance.

-Ankit

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

You can wrap the JAR files (that contain this package) in an bundle fragment and deploy that bundle fragment to CQ. I personally like Eclipse Plug-in project to create an OSGi bundle fragment that contain Java packages. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

You can wrap the JAR files (that contain this package) in an bundle fragment and deploy that bundle fragment to CQ. I personally like Eclipse Plug-in project to create an OSGi bundle fragment that contain Java packages.