Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Server-based API to export PDF Documents to Doc / Docx

Level 1

Hi,

My company is looking into information on what the right product is for our needs:

- We are looking for an API that can be embedded into our software functionalities, running on server (ideally Unix, workable if Windows)

- The goal of this API is to convert PDF documents received in input to doc or docx, with the understanding that multiple languages could be encountered in those input PDF documents

Effectively, this would perform what ExportPDF does, but in a programmatic and embedded manner within our software.

Reading online, it seems that LiveCycle ES4 had such feature and that LiveCycle ES4 is being replaced by AEM.

Our questions are the following:

- What is the right enterprise product to address the aforementioned needs?

- Can we get a Tech Data Sheet for it to assess requirements and compatibility with our tech stack?

- Can we get support resource to facilitate testing and integration, including a trial license?

Thank you for your help and time.

Best,

EV

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Your needs would be AEM document services - not AEM sites. See this webinar for more information on Document Services -- AEM Forms dive into Document Services

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Your needs would be AEM document services - not AEM sites. See this webinar for more information on Document Services -- AEM Forms dive into Document Services

Level 1

Thank you Scott. The webinar + documentation cover most of my questions.

Could you please point me to a contact to enquire about trial license and integration support?

Best,

EV