Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

selector (resource resolution) not working

Level 7

I have a page that uses this page template (sling:resourceType = /apps/flinders/components/page/content-page)

to test selectors (which I have not done before), I created a copy of /apps/flinders/components/page/content-page/content-page.html and called it /apps/flinders/components/page/content-page/content-page.test.html. The contents of the 2 files are the same EXCEPT 2 changes I made:

• I added a "hello there" text on the test.html version.
  • The body tag of the test.html version does not have a CSS class attached to it.

When viewing the page via view-as-published with the selector (example: http://localhost:4502/content/mysite/en/animals/frogs.test.html?wcmmode=disabled), I do not see the "hello there" text and the body tag has the classes. What am I missing?

Thank you.

<!DOCTYPE HTML>
<html data-sly-use.page="com.adobe.cq.wcm.core.components.models.Page" lang="${page.language}"
      data-sly-use.head="head.html"
      data-sly-use.footer="footer.html"
      data-sly-use.redirect="redirect.html">
    <head data-sly-call="${head.head @ page = page}"></head>
    <body>
        <h1>hello there</h1>
        <sly data-sly-test.isRedirectPage="${page.redirectTarget && (wcmmode.edit || wcmmode.preview)}"
             data-sly-call="${redirect.redirect @ redirectTarget = page.redirectTarget}"></sly>
        <!-- always include the rest of the page -->
            <sly data-sly-include="body.socialmedia_begin.html"></sly>
            <sly data-sly-include="body.html"></sly>
            <!--<sly data-sly-call="${footer.footer @ page = page}"></sly>-->
            <sly data-sly-include="body.socialmedia_end.html"></sly>
    </body>
</html>
0 Replies