Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

select/combo widget issue in Multifield dialog

Level 3

Hi All,

I am using CQ5.5 and created an dialog  with two tabs (first and Second) . First tab is developed with xType multifield. inside the fieldConfig i have added combobox and where as  Second tab consists of two textFields . Everything works fine expect in one scenario.

The scenario where combobox is squeezing (basically only arrow of drop down is displaying not with textField before arrow ) is

• open the dialog (default first Tab will be displayed) enter some value in multified and click on save.Again double click parsys and default First tab opens and click on second Tab. Now click on cancel (notice that cancel is clicked while Second tab is opened) . Now double click the parsys you will see the Second Tab now click on First tab you see dropdown not displaying completely.

I see this issue only with Drodown added in multifield. i am not able to find an solution for it. may i know any reason behind it and possible fix for the same.

Many Thanks!!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

For those reading this thread and wanting to know how to create a CQ dialog with a custom xtype that contains these controls -- see:

http://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/using/creating-custom-xtype.html

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 10

Can you post some screenshots please. I think you may get a better answer. 

Correct answer by
Level 10

For those reading this thread and wanting to know how to create a CQ dialog with a custom xtype that contains these controls -- see:

http://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/using/creating-custom-xtype.html

Level 3

Hi smacdonald2008,

Sorry i am not able to respond you fast. Please find the attached screenshot.

I am not able to find a solution to fix this. The three dropdowns in multi field got squeezed (this happens only in the scenario explained above) .

Please let me know.

Level 3

Hi, I have attached the screenshot in previous reply. Please have a look and let me know the possible fix.

Level 10

Can you place your app - including the component in a package (as zip file) and send to me at scottm@adobe.com. I want to see your component deployed and all the code. In your email - include community code in the subject line and pls paste the URL to this thread in it.