Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session
SOLVED

SearchResult.getFacets() is null for query builder with map even after adding p.facets=true

Level 2

I tried with query debug console and when I click on  Extract facets checkbox I was able to get response. But I need make call through java Query Builder API.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @maheshbabuvoma 

Try with the below code:

final PredicateGroup predicates = PredicateConverter.createPredicates(predicatesMap);
final Query query = queryBuilder.createQuery(predicates, resourceResolver.adaptTo(Session.class));
query.setExcerpt(Boolean.TRUE);
final SearchResult result = query.getResult();

Make sure to use resourceResolver with appropriate privilage, service user is preferred.

Thanks! 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @maheshbabuvoma can you please the piece of code(java) you're using to fetch the results ? I bet the issue is in your java code.

Thanks,

Bilal.

Level 2
Query query = queryBuilder.createQuery(PredicateGroup.create(predicateMap), request.getResourceResolver().adaptTo(Session.class)); SearchResult result = query.getResult();

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @maheshbabuvoma 

Try with the below code:

final PredicateGroup predicates = PredicateConverter.createPredicates(predicatesMap);
final Query query = queryBuilder.createQuery(predicates, resourceResolver.adaptTo(Session.class));
query.setExcerpt(Boolean.TRUE);
final SearchResult result = query.getResult();

Make sure to use resourceResolver with appropriate privilage, service user is preferred.

Thanks!