Expand my Community achievements bar.

Don’t miss the AEM Skill Exchange in SF on Nov 14—hear from industry leaders, learn best practices, and enhance your AEM strategy with practical tips.
SOLVED

Schemaeditor form issue in AEM6.0 Sp1

Level 6

Hi All,

Earlier we have used AEM6.0 crx2 repository  and we have upgraded to oak repository and installed SP1 .

While accessing the path 

http://localhost:port/libs/dam/gui/content/metadataschemaeditor/schemadetails.html/dam/content/schem...

We can able to see event name (p1 attached ) whereas after installng SP1 we are not able to see EVENT Name dropdown. PLease let me know if any suggestion ,

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Are you seeing the path in the JCR using CRXDE lite for example? Or is the node gone? If after installing a service pack and JCR nodes disappear or not functioning properly - this sounds like a product bug as opposed to a setting. Please file a support ticket, 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Are you seeing the path in the JCR using CRXDE lite for example? Or is the node gone? If after installing a service pack and JCR nodes disappear or not functioning properly - this sounds like a product bug as opposed to a setting. Please file a support ticket, 

Level 6

Hi Smac,

Thanks a lot. After installing SP1 this functionlaity is coming up. Even not able to see eventname box is that page.

Will raise ticket with adobe .Again thanks,

Level 10

I hope this gets resolved fast.