Expand my Community achievements bar.

Don’t miss the AEM Skill Exchange in SF on Nov 14—hear from industry leaders, learn best practices, and enhance your AEM strategy with practical tips.
SOLVED

Scene 7

Level 1

We are currently using Adobe Scene 6.8 as an integrated Ad Builder component to an enterprise application. I have searched everywhere to see what the most recent version is. AND most importantly if it address flash based processing to accommodate  HTML 5 and Tablet functionality for use on an iPad. I cannot find any documentation in regard to this. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

The latest version of Scene7 is 6.8, v 6.9 will be released this fall, typically October.

Not quite sure what you mean around flash based processing versus HTML5 - do you mean the SPS back end interface, or some other part of the product?

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

The latest version of Scene7 is 6.8, v 6.9 will be released this fall, typically October.

Not quite sure what you mean around flash based processing versus HTML5 - do you mean the SPS back end interface, or some other part of the product?

Level 1

spyder.x.venom wrote...

We are currently using Adobe Scene 6.8 as an integrated Ad Builder component to an enterprise application. I have searched everywhere to see what the most recent version is. AND most importantly if it address flash based processing to accommodate  HTML 5 and Tablet functionality for use on an iPad. I cannot find any documentation in regard to this. 

Already look thorough all of that.

Level 1

We use Scene 7 for AD Builder (a component of that as I understand it) I am looking to determine if this component (which is Flash based, and hence wouldnt work on a tablet) has a future version that will NOT be Flash based and then work on an iPad.