Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

SAML implementation in AEM as a cloud service

Level 2

Hi Everyone, 

I need to implement a saml configuration in aem cloud service. Reading some articles, i came to this documentation: 

Set up user identity in the Adobe Admin Console

But, i dont understand the sixth topic. 

"Use the Add SAML profile screen to get the setup information for your identity provider.

Some Identity Providers (IdP) accept a metadata file that you can upload, while others may require the ACS URL and the Entity ID. For example:

• For Azure Active Directory: Upload the metadata file.
  • For Google: Copy the ACS URL and Entity ID and use these in the Google IdP software.
  • For SalesForce: Download the metadata file, extract the certificate information from the file and use that certificate information in SalesForce IdP software."

thiagosilvagauge_0-1647352482716.png

I'm using Azure AD B2C as Idp.

My question is: Where shoud i upload the metadata file? 

On localhost, i menaged to implement this service, through SAML Authentication handler 2.0, successfully, using custom policies.

The same configuration does not work in Cloud.

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

All these configs are part of Adobe Granite 2.0 SAML Authentication Handler in OSGi:

I think you would not have access to the console in any environment apart from your local?

If yes, you can try to push the same configs through code as runmode configs and it should work.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 2

I have made progress on this task. I was able to connect AD B2C with AEM Cloud. Now I need to know, how to use the IDP,
instead of the ADOBE ID screen. This is only on the custom login page.

Community Advisor

set the redirect path while calling your SAML auth handler.

Himanshu Jain

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

All these configs are part of Adobe Granite 2.0 SAML Authentication Handler in OSGi:

I think you would not have access to the console in any environment apart from your local?

If yes, you can try to push the same configs through code as runmode configs and it should work.