Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

SAML authentication for multiple paths

Level 5

How to configure SAML authentication for multiple content paths assuming

/content/internal

&

/content/external

which are served for 2 different set of users groups internal/external and authentication configured via same ADFS SAML ?

The users / groups synced via SAML needs to be mapped to internal & external user groups created in AEM and OOTB SAML only supports mapping to only 1 group.

Overall we need 2 SAML Handlers configured for the above internal & external content paths.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

File a support request and ask for a feature pack 5378. Then you able to configure

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

File a support request and ask for a feature pack 5378. Then you able to configure

Level 5

Thanks Sham also please let me know if LDAP can sync entire enterprise user group into AEM via autocreate so that we can look to use LDAP for different types of users rather SAML with multiple path as SAML can sync authenticated users to only on group as in OOTB SAML handler.

Please let me know if this understanding on LDAP VS SAML auto group create / sync is correct

Level 1

Is this feature pack part of AEM 6.2 offering?

Level 9

Nara Mothukuri wrote...

Is this feature pack part of AEM 6.2 offering?

Yes it is OOB in 6.2

Level 2

This appears to be an issue in AEM 6.4 Base.

Once the Path is changed from "/" SAML no longer triggers.