Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Salesfroce Integration Unlimited instance not the free edition with any version AEM [Sales force Connected Approach]

Level 4

Has any body successfully able to connect AEM to Sales force Unlimited edition?  It works for everybody with Sales force developer free edition and search on leads works too.. Third party Sales force component and template always gets Invalid token... while the same works with free edition SF.

In AEM logs we don't see any error code returned ..Fiddler shows no request is going from AEM to outside.

I talked to couple of people of they were failed to get working and finally switched to SOAP integration approach...

Thanks,
Chandra

4 Replies

Level 10

It works using SOAP? I am not aware of any content that can help in this use case. 

Level 4

That's custom approach approach ...that works for me too... which is not good to use in public domain..

I am talking about this...https://docs.adobe.com/docs/en/cq/5-6-1/administering/integrating-with-third-party-services/integrat...

Any way thanks.

You can very well integrate with the REST APIs aswell but OOTB integration may not work. Did you try connecting to Salesforce Unlimited Edition using custom services ?

I agree what you are saying.. But why so many fuss around AEM about sales force Third party connector using  connected app approach when it does not works for any body in unlimited sales force environment. Adobe wiki should have clear mention it may not work with unlimited version it has been only tested with free developer Sales force edition.

We created customer SOAP Services  in sales force which is used by Java OSGI services deployed in AEM.