Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

rte multifiled

Level 3

Hi all I have  a developed a rte multifield component. where author can add any number of list items ( and can delete them . my issue is when i provide content for list items it is displaying fine when i come back open the dialog all the list items are empty.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

The issue is you need to have a JS script and code it properly. See these articles that will help you: 

Creating an Adobe Experience Manager Newsletter HTL component

Creating an Adobe Experience Manager HTL component that displays a repeating data set

Both of these article uses a MF and lets an author enter text. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

The issue is you need to have a JS script and code it properly. See these articles that will help you: 

Creating an Adobe Experience Manager Newsletter HTL component

Creating an Adobe Experience Manager HTL component that displays a repeating data set

Both of these article uses a MF and lets an author enter text. 

Level 10

Hi Pradeep,

See this Sreekanth's blog which stating developing multifield component with RTE. It may help your use case.

//http://experience-aem.blogspot.in/2015/07/aem-61-touch-ui-composite-multifield-with-rich-text-editor...

Hope this helps!

~ Ratna.

Level 3

Thanks a lot Scott. That helped. One last question, can we able to restrict multifield rte to specific  max  chars?