Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

rte in multiline in composite multifield in content fragment

Level 2

Hi ,

I have created a composite multiefield in content fragment. one of my field is multieditor . i want to add rte plugin in that editor. Is there a way i can do that. Basically  i am trying  to add RTE in multifield in CF .  Plz let me know as i could not find anything on this 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @learningguy 

We can add multifield with richtext inside a content fragment as it uses the same resource type i.e., cq/gui/components/authoring/dialog/richtext

It works with multifield after configuring the content fragment model using (content reference widget --> and configure it for multifield) default will come with text field. Now go to your model its created for example /conf/someproject/setting/dam... and then change the configuration of "field" node under multifield node as shown below.

asutosh_jena_0-1633877594791.png

Make sure the mulfield node and field node has same "name" configured as it comes already configured when you create model.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 2

Hi Sanjay,

I tried above approach but somehow it is not working. So my multifield has 3-4 field so in the field node I am using granite/ui/components/foundation/include to include those 3-4 field( which is created under apps). and in one of field I am using resource type to richtext and added all plugin node . But still my fragments just show the label of richtext with everything greyed out.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @learningguy 

We can add multifield with richtext inside a content fragment as it uses the same resource type i.e., cq/gui/components/authoring/dialog/richtext

It works with multifield after configuring the content fragment model using (content reference widget --> and configure it for multifield) default will come with text field. Now go to your model its created for example /conf/someproject/setting/dam... and then change the configuration of "field" node under multifield node as shown below.

asutosh_jena_0-1633877594791.png

Make sure the mulfield node and field node has same "name" configured as it comes already configured when you create model.

Thanks!

Level 2

Hi Ashutosh,

I tried above approach but somehow it is not working. So my multifield has 3-4 field so in the field node I am using granite/ui/components/foundation/include to include those 3-4 field( which is created under apps). and in one of field I am using resource type to richtext and added all plugin node . But still my fragments just show the label of richtext with everything greyed out.

Level 2

@learningguy  let me know if your code is working. I have same requirement. There is a Content Fragment having composite multifield with 3 fields(2 text, and 1 RTE).

Level 3

Hi @maddy_23 

If you are able to find the solution to this problem.

Can it be possible to share the code snippet for dialog ?

Thank  you