Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

RTE image plugin not publishing image

Level 4

Hi,

We are using the RTE image plugin. The problem is when we drag a new image from the DAM into the RTE and hit activate everything inside the RTE gets activated except the new DAM image we just dragged into the RTE. I notice that when you add an image into the RTE editor it creates an image tag inside the RTE. What I would like to know is how do we auto activate this newly added image as well.

chris 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

When you activate the page. You should get an option that all the reference image need to be activated. Are you getting that Dialog?   If not then might be custom implementation or hotfix might breaking it.  File a daycare with CQ version & list of hotfix installed.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

When you activate the page. You should get an option that all the reference image need to be activated. Are you getting that Dialog?   If not then might be custom implementation or hotfix might breaking it.  File a daycare with CQ version & list of hotfix installed.

Level 10
Before you drag the dam image, it is recommended that you activate it.  Dragging an image onto the RTE does not activate it.