Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Roting in AEM +React

Level 1

Hi,

I have created the same List component as per Adobe help guide. When I clicked any of the child page link , url get changed but the content of the page not get refresh. Still showing the existing page content.

url: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/experience-manager/kt/sites/using/getting-started-spa-wknd-tutorial-devel...

Thanks,

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hey,

Can you verify the :children property in the Network section in en.model.json  (Or whichever locale/language).
As in SPA the data is rendered from the root JSON. I suspect this JSON might be missing. 
The en page should use the Root page template and it's childpages should use other content page template to have en.model.json loaded in all the pages.

If above things are available try checking the routing part from React side.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @Amreenkhan,

I will try this out in my local and update. Meanwhile, can you try to use the finished code package provided in the tutorial directly and observe the behavior. 

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hey,

Can you verify the :children property in the Network section in en.model.json  (Or whichever locale/language).
As in SPA the data is rendered from the root JSON. I suspect this JSON might be missing. 
The en page should use the Root page template and it's childpages should use other content page template to have en.model.json loaded in all the pages.

If above things are available try checking the routing part from React side.